Comodo Registry Cleaner: Optimize your Windows with Comodo’s free registry cleaner
The secret to a good optimized windows machine is it’s timely maintenance. For example, defragmentation is something I think brings the best out of your windows machine. Then there is startup applications. I only have the most essential applications starting at the boot time. Well it’s usually stupid and vaguely pathetic to be starting applications at startup unless and otherwise they are really important. However, one of the secrets to keeping your Windows (Windows 7 as well) machine to perform well is to have a slim registry and keeping it that way most of the time.
Windows registry keeps bloating over a period of time and it’s imperative to make sure that you keep it under control by optimizing it on a time to time basis. Now how exactly do we do this is very simple. There are plenty of registry optimizers also called as registry cleaners which are available in the market and today we are going to see Comodo Registry Cleaner which is quite neat and best of all it’s free of cost.
Comodo Registry Cleaner optimizes and repairs your registry by performing an in-depth scan to identify, remove or repair any unnecessary or corrupted entries. After running a scan, Windows will be able to access the information it needs from the registry much more quickly – meaning your computer will get an immediate performance and stability boost.
- Improves the health and performance of your computer
- Simple and Easy to use
- Your data stays safe
- Eliminate junk registry entries that cause crashes, system slow down and other errors
- Schedule scans to run automatically at a time you prefer
- Comprehensive backup system means you can easily undo any changes
- Program Start Manager feature delivers even greater performance boosts
- Developed by Comodo – creators of the award-winning Comodo Firewall Pro
- Free!! Maximize the stability and performance of your PC without paying a penny!
- Windows Vista 32bit / 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 2003 Server 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 2000
- 32 MB RAM
- 10 MB Hard Disk Space
Following are the comparative results of Comodo registry cleaner compared to other similar products in the market. Please note that these results are pulled from the official comodo registry cleaner site and are not performed by us.
Comparison Test Data
|Windows Vista 64-bit Service
|COMODO Registry Cleaner
|Wise Registry Cleaner v. 3.71 build
|JV16 Power Tools 2008
v. 126.96.36.1992 TRIAL
v. 2.11.636 FREE
|PC Tools – Registry Mechanic v. 188.8.131.520 DEMO|
Download Comodo Registry Cleaner
- Defraggler: An ideal free substitute to Windows disk defragmenter
- Get free license of Parallels Workstation for Windows & Linux: Limited Offer
- Free up disk space post Windows 7 install: Disk Cleaning in Windows 7
- Install non compatible applications in Windows 7: Install Dreamweaver in compatibility mode in Windows 7
- Find and Run Robot: Redefine searching and launching application in Windows
- Free Startup Manager to make your Windows boot faster
- Understand process and services running on your computer better using Free Extended Task Manager
- WindowsPager: An open source solution for Virtual Desktop on Windows
- How to enable Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7 [Windows 7 How-To]
- Access your Vista partition in Windows 7 [Windows 7 How-to]