Defraggler: An ideal free substitute to Windows disk defragmenter
One of the tips that you’ll hear from most of the people about windows is to defrag it on a regular basis. If you are one of those guys who has a really old Windows installation and you are finding your computer to be sluggish then one of the ways to improve or optimize the performance is by defragmenting it. Windows, both Vista and XP come with a decent disk defragmenter.
However, there are also choices available which are a little more advanced and free of cost. This small but powerful utility is called as Defraggler and comes from the house of CCleaner developers. You can defrag selected files and thus save on time instead of defragmenting the whole drive at one go.
Also just like any other defragmenter you can schedule your defragmenting tasks.
It differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive. Simply run it, select the file and defragment in seconds. No more struggling with the Windows defragmentation tool!
- Small, compact and portable
- Runs on Vista
- Capabilities to defrag individual files.
- In advance mose you can also defrag free space
- It’s also a wonderful file locater
- Defraggler is free for both corporates and individuals.
- How to change the filetype association for a file in Windows
- WinDirStat-Hard Disk File Management!
- Prevent auto restart after windows update using ShutDownGaurd
- How to SVN in Windows
- Use command prompt in Vista with elevated admin rights
- Coming up – Hardy Heron
- Free Ebook on Photoshop
- Password protect your exe files with Empathy!
- Free Ebook Download Site!
- Free SEO Book for WordPress 2.5