How to skip portion of text from spellcheck
There are times when we have certain text in our document which we wish not to be check during a spell check by the text editor like word. There may be text in foreign language or some programing code or certain other portion of text which we wish to exclude from spell check. Here s how to do it.
In such cases, the checker will stop numerous times while checking the document as it encounters unfamiliar words and also it’ll unnecessarily point out various errors. The way to go around this is skip or exclude that portion of text from spell check.
1. Select the block or blocks of text that you want to skip.
3. Check the Do Not Check Spelling and Grammar option.
4. Click OK. When you run a spell check, Word (or any Office application) will ignore the marked blocks of text.
You’ll should to unmark the text as soon you finish spellcheck or every time word will exclude that portion of text.
- Get spelling smart with tinySpell: Check spelling on the fly on any application
- Google Goggles : Translate from a picture (Android App)
- Top 3 Online Word to PDF conversion services
- Download Official PowerPoint Viewer 2010
- CleanMe makes cleaning of your system a cake walk
- Choose your browser whenever you click on a link : BrowserMaster
- Great new features in Google Translate
- How to password protect your excel document!
- Free 6 months subscription of F-Secure Internet Security 2011
- DownloadHelper: A nifty Firefox addon for downloading Audio and Video from a website