Send free SMS to mobile phones by email
There are times when you want to send SMS to a friend but you can not send using your mobile. What to do? Just use your regular email account to send SMS to your friend’s mobile number using the SMS gateway addresses.
To send the SMS , enter the gateway address in the sender’s email id box similar to as you would send an email to someone. Then compose your message and send it as a normal email.
Very shortly the SMS will be delivered to the recipient.
The SMS gateway listing is as follows :
Enter the 10 digit mobile phone number for the person you are sending a message to in front of the appropriate address (e.g:email@example.com)
The list of gateway addresses can be found in following links :
NOTE: The carrier may charge the recipient for the SMS. So the process might not be free totally. Take care of the fact.
- Recalling a Sent Message in Outlook 2010
- Send Gmail attachments while offline
- Gravity : Best Twitter client for Symbian Phones
- Use Firefox address bar for Google Search
- Norton Mobile Security Beta now comes to Android
- Mobile number Info – Info about any unknown number
- Installing free BitDefender Anti-Virus on Ubuntu 9.04
- Top 5 Gmail extensions for Google Chrome
- Core Player for Mobile – Supports maximum Video Formats
- Linux Based Mobile Phone By Samsung