Many users often face a issue where you stumble across some interesting link and the next minute you have to be on the move, thus not allowing you to take your laptop with you. Now you can share the link between your browser and any smartphone you own, allowing you not to miss any of interesting links.
There are some known modes of sharing links from browser to your android device but if you have any other smart phone, this is the perfect option for you. It supports all major OS as well as supports all major browsers.
1. Phone Set Up
- Go to site to phone from your laptop and click setup with your phone.
- The site will generate a unique link and ask you to visit the link using your phone browser.
- Follow the instructions on the page which are adjusted as per you smartphone OS.
- After completing the setup, click on Complete Setup.
2. Browser Setup
There are two ways of sending links to your phone. Either you can go to site to phone website and use Quick Send and send the links to your phone. You don’t have to install an addon or create an account in this case.
Second method involves installing a plugin(IE 8/9 and chrome) or a bookmarklet(rest of browsers).
- Click on setup browser.
-Follow the instructions.
3. Sending the link to your phone
-After completing the setup, whenever you are on a site the link of which you want on your phone. just right click and select the option ‘Send Page to Phone’ or click on the icon in menu bar.
- Go to your phone’s app launcher and open the bookmark you created earlier.
- This will launch the webpage, the link of which you just sent to your phone
You can also view the history of the sent links.
For some this might not be an interesting tool, but for some who are plagued by this issue this might be a welcome cure.